Start selling your equipment, vehicles and more easily. Plus, reach a wider audience than traditionally possible when you list your items in an online auction!
Reach out to Kirk Brothers Auctioneers to get the ball rolling. We’ll plan dates to list, promote and settle your auction. Get Started
List Your Items
Our full-service team will photograph, gather information and create detailed listings for every item.
Collect Your Check
After closing your sale, we’ll handle winning bid collections, deliver pick up receipts and mail your check.
To list your items for sale in an upcoming auction, contact Kirk Brothers Auctioneers. We’ll take care of the rest!
- Agreement. We’ll set up an auction agreement that outlines how, when and at what percentage seller’s premium your items will sell.
- Photography. A member of the Kirk Brothers Auctioneers team will visit to thoroughly photography your items for listing on the website.
- Listing. Our team member will gather information about the items to build a complete, detailed listing on the website.
- Auction. Your listings will be made available for bidding during schedule online auction dates and times. All items will be set to close on a specific date and time.
- Collection. Bidders will be notified of their won items via email shortly after the close of the auction. Kirk Brothers Auctioneers will arrange collection of payment. In the event that the purchase of an item is not paid, we will arrange for the item to be re-listed in a future sale.
- Payment. Your complete auction payment will be delivered via check.
The process for selling an item may vary slightly. Keep in touch with your auction team member to stay up to date with the latest developments in your sale.
Sellers are allowed to bid on items that they do not own. To bid, you must maintain a complete bidder profile on our website. See How to Buy for more information.